Translate

Sunday, March 5, 2017

KDQ's 30 THINGS ABOUT ME!! ~ Day 5



Hello my lovelies!! Welcome back to day 5 of things I love! 

This post is going to be a little unorthodox. Mainly because I could not pick between these last 2 things that I LOVE so...I decided to do them both on this last post! I am sure you won't mind.

Part 1

JRE

That in itself should be all I have to say but I know there are some people out there who have no idea what those 3 letters mean and I have to say once again, if you don't know...we can't hang. 

INTRODUCING
JRE


"Just Random Everyday"

This cutie right here is one of my FAVORITE Youtubers. If the face does not grab your attention, watch a few of these amazing videos.


You didn't think I was going to go through this blog without some Amber did you?


He looks good either way he goes! DO YOUR THANG JRE!! 


And no JRE video is complete without some sexy dancing and body rolls. BODY ROLLS! Dear God, JRE and them body rolls.

Please guys, if you do nothing else from this blog, GO SUBSCRIBE TO JRE! 

NO EXCUSES...SUBSCRIBE NOW!



Part 2

RUNNING MAN



Now this time I mean every word that I say. No more playing around. If you are reading this blog, and you are into Kpop, and you love Korea, then you HAVE TO KNOW WHAT RUNNING MAN IS!

OK, OK...Maybe I went a little far. Maybe you just got into Kpop. Maybe you just stumbled on to this blog and maybe you don't know enough about Korea yet to know what Running Man is so I will tell you...
IT IS THE BEST FREAKING SHOW EVER!! AND WE ALMOST LOST IT FOREVER!! GAAAAAHHHHH!!

Here are some of the best of Running Man.


Hip Hop Lessons


Breaking Chopsticks


Drawing Game w/TVXQ


Gary's Ugly Photos


Fan Signing


Food Store Fun

Gaeko is bald!

Hong Kong

Wall Dancing with Gary

Badminton

There are so many more but it would take me a week!!


Sadly, this concludes the 5 days of things I love. Of course I love so much more than this but this was my top 5. Come back tomorrow where I start "5 Days of Things I Hate"


~The Korean Drama Queen~

No comments:

Post a Comment