Translate

Thursday, March 9, 2017

30 Days of HAS Shanea: Day 9/30

My favorite song of all time.. 

And trust me, this is hard. 

Most of my favorite songs of all time are literally from one person. Can you guess who?





Go figure, right? Who would have guessed that Shanea's favorite songs of all time are from one man. Ha. One Man. 
한 남자

Anyways...
Back to the matter at hand. My favorite song of all time. 

While there's so many great songs by Kim Jong Kook to choose from, I will just go with 2 today. 

First.

기억이란 사랑보다 (Memories more than love)


This song in itself is musical GOLD. It's originally sang by 이문세 and is just as beautiful. 

Lee Moon Se has a very unique voice and it's just lovely. 

But when Kim Jong Kook remade this song, he did it so beautifully. An already beautifully sad song has a new beautifully sad version. 

This song is on KJK's Remake album.

Which also has alot of beautiful and amazing songs. Of course we all love 먼지가 되어.


Second song: Nostalgia. 

I am not even going to sit here and try to deny that this beautiful man has a mosquito voice. He really does sound like a mosquito. But his voice is so unique and amazing. Who cares?

This song showcases the mosquito with his backup vocals. But why I love this song so much isn't because of this beautiful mosquito man...

It's because of Mikey. His raps in this song are just so great to me. This is by far one of my favorite songs in Korean music history. 

This song is on Kim Jong Kook's album "Journey Home"

And it's completely normal to not like EVERY song off of albums, right? Like sometimes you buy albums just for one particular song. This is not the case with this album. I love every song on this album. 
This is by far one of my favorite albums in the history of all Korean music. His "Eleventh Story" album comes close second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment