Translate

Friday, March 17, 2017

30 Days of HAS Shanea: Day 17/30

Things I HATE: Racism.









I can not STAND racism. I don't understand how anyone in this world can hate someone just because of their cultural background, religion, and/or skin tone. 

I have friends from ALL OVER the world. 

This is from places all over here in the USA to places like:
India
Australia
UK
South Korea
China

I have friends with different religions.

This includes my religion (Christianity) to other like:
Muslim
Hindu
Jewish
Buddhist

My friend circle isn't limited to where you're from, what you believe in, or what color you are. 
I have Mexican friends, black friends, white friends, Asian friends, etc. 

Just because a culture is different from mine, doesn't make it okay for me to hate someone. It doesn't make it okay for anyone to think like that. 

As humans, we hate the unknown. We hate things that are different from us, because we don't know what it's like.. We've never experienced it. 

But as humans, we should be different. We should LOVE the things that are different simply BECAUSE they're different. Because they've gone through circumstances and conditions that we will never have to experience. 

Racism is alive and well in this world. Saying it's not and pretending it's not, doesn't mean that it isn't. 

Stop avoiding touchy subjects like this.. The more awareness you bring to it, the more people will fight with you for it. 

I respect all the different races, cultural backgrounds, and religions out there. You're always a friend in my book. 

Much love😍

No comments:

Post a Comment