Translate

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Bunny's Hoppin Hip Hop Corner (San E and Mad Clown)

Welcome back to Bunny's Hoppin hip hop corner. Today we have..... 


San E and Madclown





If you have read my read anything of mine you know just how special they are to me. You may remember "Sour Grapes" (one of my favorite songs of all time)  BUT THEY ARE BACK AT IT AGAIN......



This video is just a ball of cuteness. I mean San E is just a ball of cuteness himself but when they start dancing together I lose it. THEY ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE I just want them to cuddle me ... both of them HAHAHAHAHA. OH OH OH and we have San E's hip thrust!!!!! Get it boy!!! (:32 seconds). It's a fun song just like their last one together. I love these two together they just make me happy! Their music is upbeat and make me want to laugh. I love with Mad Clown starts singing. It's auto tuned but still fun to watch. Then you can't forget Bumkey and that voice! Overall it's just a fun video and it makes me happy.

I know this was a short post but I didn't want to leave it out!!!!  That's it for today hoppers. We will have more for you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your site in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a good portion of people will miss your wonderful writing because of this problem. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-capsules-25mg/

    ReplyDelete