Translate

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hoppin Bunny's 30 Days of Me Day 26

So I have a slight obsession with a certain drama. You guys may know it as Playful Kiss (Korean version)
So, just in case you have lived under a rock, Playful Kiss is about a girl who is not so smart falls in love with a stubborn "unemotional" genius he rejects her.  A tragedy happens and she's forced to move in with her father's best friend who just so happens to me her loves dad and family. It's literally one of my favorite Korean Drama's. BUT!!!!!! It's not my favorite version of this story (which by the way was a manga first) Pretty much every Asian country has made their own version. 

Japan's Version is called Mischievous Kiss

I like this one a little more because of the fact it has 2 seasons!!! So where Playful Kiss leaves off Mischievous Kiss 2 picks up. And honestly the 2 season to me is even better. I like the fact that it showed that their married life was even harder then their non dating life. And Yuki Furukawa is one of my favorite Japanese Actors.  The lead actress in this one I don't like and I think that's why I didn't like this one as much.


But!!!!!! It's still not my favorite version. 

My favorite version is actually the Taiwanese version ....

It Started With A Kiss.


This one also has 2 seasons, but to me this version beats all versions hands down. The lead actor grows with the audience and you can really tell he's learning and he really does love and care for her. You can see the frustrations in what he doesn't understand and how he really looks confused with how to act. The main actress to me was CUTE AS A BUTTON.  She plays around a lot more then in the others and to me she nails her character. A LOT of stuff happens that explains her and his actions, that I feel Playful Kiss leaves off. When I'm going through "Drama Hangover" (that's what I call it) I watch this one...again... and most of the time the second season (They Kiss Again). If you have seen Playful Kiss I really do encourage you to watch this one. It takes it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

Netflix also has a BRAND NEW version (Taiwaneese again) called Miss in Kiss 


The actors and actress in this version are pretty much perfect (looks wise) I had a slight girl crush on the main actress. I still found myself comparing it to It Started With A Kiss, but it was still really good and worth a watch if you have Netflix. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YUKI!!!
    Yuki is also one of my favorite Japanese actors!!

    ReplyDelete