Translate

Friday, March 17, 2017

~31 Facts About HAS Glo~ (Day 17)

TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS!!!


I love tattoos. Well. Some tattoos. There are tattoos out there that are so cringy looking... like eeekkk!!! 

I just can't see myself with a skeleton head tattooed on my body. I would give myself heart attacks all the time haha. But to each their own right! 

(My one and only tattoo. It means new beginnings and friendship)

I also love piercings. I've had my nose pierced 3 different times. Each time i lost my nose ring and my nose closed extremely fast. Anytime I went back to get re-pierced I would have to repay it. It finally got too expensive and I felt like it was a sign of not piercing anything for awhile. And I haven't. 

(Piercings I'm thinking about getting!)



(My nose pirecing)

I do want to pierce my ears a little bit more. I have cute ideas. 

Ok, back to tattoos. I love them, but I only have one! Haha. I want more, but they're so expensive, and I'm so scared of not finding someone who will do a good job on them. I mean it's hard to take it back when it's permanently on your body. 



(Tattoos I'm thinking about getting)


I'm actually going to start saving money for a tattoo that I have in mind in remembrance of my aunt. She passed away 2 years ago. It was heart breaking. I'll be posting pictures when I do get it. But don't be expecting it soon haha. It's going to be a lot of money!!! 

What type of tattoos do you have? What about piercings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment