Translate

Friday, March 10, 2017

Hoppin Bunny's 30 Days of Me Day 10

So it's time again for another show I watch, and today I'd like to talk about....

Game Of Thrones

So I'm not going to lie I'm a season behind on Game of Thrones. But I think for the people that watch it you all understand that's a HORRIBLE THING. This drama is just ..... a heart attack and don't get used to the characters cause there's a 90% chance they'll die lol. GoT fans are used to hart ache for sure. 


My favorite characters (I hope are still alive) are:

Tyrion Lannister played by Peter Dinklage. I like him because he's actually to me the smartest one of the bunch. 

Arya Stark played by Maisie Williams. So she's just a bad a!@#$% just saying. 

If you like shows about scandal, war, mythical things, conspiracy, or just anything to do with good stuff, you might want to watch this. It's a little hard to get into at first, but once you start you're hooked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment