Translate

Monday, March 20, 2017

~31 Facts About HAS Glo~ (Day 20)

K-DRAMAS!!!
😍😍😍

Seriously!!! K-Dramas man!! Like it's right there in the word. K-Dramas. 

K-Dramas have stolen so much of my sleep over the last few years it's insane, hahaha! I had to go to work with only 2 or 3 hours of sleep because I. COULDN'T. STOP. WATCHING. THEM!!!! 



They're so addictive. If you haven't seen any kdramas. Watch them. But beware ... you won't come out once you're in! 

It's a wonderful and magical trap! Haha. I love it!!! 



For how much I love K-Dramas, I haven't seen that many. I've had life happen, and school. School stole my social and internet life. It sucked, but I'm almost done, so I can't complain! 

I will say this... I have a favorite K-Drama, and I don't know if another one is going to top it! 



It is .... GOBLIN!!!!


I LOVE GONG YOO!!!!! I Mean have you seen the guy? Like damn!!! 

This drama was just an intense, and I mean intense emotional roller coaster. But I have never been so happy! I won't say anything more because I want you! Yes YOU!!! To watch it!!! Please watch it!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment