Translate

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hoppin Bunny's 30 Days of Me Day30

DAY 30 EVERYONE!!!!

So my next competition show is....

The Voice!!!!
I have never missed an episode of the American version and it's literally one of my favorite shows on the planet. I even watch the Chinese version even though I haven't sound the subs yet, IF YOU KNOW HIT ME UP!!!

So this show is a singing competition that for the first round is strictly by voice. Blind auditions!!! judges turn their chairs for the voices they like.
Second round is battle rounds where two contestants battle it out to stay on their coaches team.
third round is the knock out rounds where again to people battle it out to keep their spots.
Fourth round is LIVE!!! and to me that where it gets good. Judges from this point on have no say on who stays or goes. People's choice.


I have lots of favorites this season, but I'll show you the audition the really caught my attention this season.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment