Translate

Sunday, March 12, 2017

30 Days of HAS Shanea: Day 12/30

Continuing with 5 things I love...

Foreigners in Kpop groups.

It's so refreshing when you see a foreigner in Kpop. They bring this whole other side to the groups that you never would have expected. They all bring something great to the table. 

Then there's just the diversity and cultural difference and acceptance that really warms my heart. 

My honorable mentions:

Jackson from GOT7


While Jackson is super sexy and gorgeous, he also brings this whole weird and goofiness to the group. He's quite quirky and adorable. And obviously clingy. 
That is the cutest thing ever, btw. 

Min from Miss A



Min was the funniest powerdancer of that Kpop era. She did well on variety shows, she was an amazing dancer, and her voice was just amazing. 

Nichkhun from 2PM



For as long as I live, I will always believe that Nichkhun is one of the most interesting Kpop idols to this DAY!
This man has a ethnicity of Chinese, was born in America, is a Thai citizen, and a Kpop idol. Overachiever at the multicultural game, Nichkhun is. 
And it's what makes him so unique and just amazing. 
The guy speaks (that I know of) 5 languages.
These being 
English
Thai
Korean
Mandarin
Japanese
Though he's only fluent in 3. Which are English, Thai, and Korean. 

But can you even process this guy? I can't. 

I'm over here having the hardest time learning just 1 foreign language and he's over here excelling at 5 of them. lol 

Jae from DAY6



I'm really thankful for Jae. Jae has such a great personality and a great voice and is just so talented. Day6 just wouldn't be the same without him. 

Last but not least...

BM from K.A.R.D



Emphasis on those body rolls. 

I just love everything this man is and does. Super thankful he even exists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment