Translate

Saturday, March 25, 2017

30 Days of HAS Shanea: Day 25/30

Non-Kdrama shows I LOVE: Happy Together




I will admit that I don't watch this show like I use to... But when they did the episodes in the sauna and did the "Late Night Cafeteria" that was my favorite period of Happy Together history.

I loved watching all the weird and simple and just weird things that Korean starts would come up with as a late night snack. 

Some would be bad... Some would be good. Lol. 






But even the bad ones, I wanted to try. 


I actually did end up trying Danny's Sweet Corn Ice Flakes. 


There's the recipe. It's really not that bad. I really liked it. My family however, did not. LOL. 

But I thought it was good. :D

I tried another one. It was like literal fried rice balls. Like you shaped sticky rice into a ball and fried it and dipped it in sauces. My mom LOVES it and still talks about it to this day. 

So this was my favorite time in Happy Together history. The time where stars showed just how human they were and the weird stuff they come up with late at night. And the time where you could sit at home and make these things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment