Translate

Sunday, March 26, 2017

30 Days of HAS Shanea: Day 26/30

Dramas I LOVE and can't live without: Descendants of the Sun












1. Song Joong Ki
2. Military Uniform
3. SONG JOONG KI IN A MILITARY UNIFORM

I will let yall in on a little secret. I have a serious weakness for a man in a uniform. And that doesn't just mean military. 
Whether they're a doctor or nurse in scrubs, a military man in his uniform, a firefighter, EMT, even a business man... 
If they have a uniform on, it's just so sexy. 

And Song Joong Ki is just sexy anyways. 

But really, I didn't think that before this drama. 

I watched Running Man, of course you all know my love for Running Man... 

So he was always the cutesy adorable one... The one who tried really hard to do everything but didn't really end up doing anything but was still super cute and I loved him so much and that I wanted to hug him and squeeze his brains out....

But this drama....

THIS DRAMA....

Changed my look on Joong Ki and his acting skills. Because I really haven't watched anything with him in it before. 

But he is a DANG good actor. 

And he fills out that uniform really good. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

Onto the drama itself..

The chemistry between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo was FIRE. It was so intense. And they're both such great actors..

The bromance between Joong Ki's role and Jin Goo's role....
LOVED IT. 

I'm usually one that loves like the touchy feely dramas where they're all just developing romances and it's just cutesy....

But this drama completely changed my outlook on dramas.. I now enjoy the fast paced, rip my heart out dramas...

Even though they give me panic attacks. 

This drama never really let up. The drama kept coming.... And kept coming.. And kept coming some more. 

And the storyline was absolutely amazing. 

I'm not going to go too far into the drama, because I really want all of yall to watch it.

But just know... It's at the very top of my favorites list!

No comments:

Post a Comment