Translate

Monday, March 27, 2017

30 Days of HAS Shanea: Day 27/30

Dramas that I LOVE and can't live without!
W: Two Worlds












Guys, this is one of the most amazing dramas I've ever watched. 

Okay so for those of you who don't normally watch Lee Jong Suk dramas, you probably haven't watched many actual "drama" dramas, have you? You like the lovey dovey dramas? That's how I was.... WAS. I have been brought into the action packed drama world.. And the only regret I have is not watching these amazing dramas sooner. 

EVERY SINGLE LEE JONG SUK DRAMA WHERE HE IS THE LEAD ROLE IS SO SUPER ACTION PACKED AND DRAMA FILLED THAT MY HEART LITERALLY ALMOST CANNOT TAKE IT.

Every single one I've seen thus far. 

Pinocchio sounds like it would be cute and sweet.. It wasn't.. It was drama packed, heartbreaking, cute, and sweet all in one. 
Pinocchio actually was on this list... But I made this list in February and watched W at the beginning of March.. And fell IN LOVE. 

This one is no different. It's drama packed, heartbreaking, cute, sweet, funny, and EXTREMELY NEW CONCEPT WHICH I LOVE.

I mean, the story line of this drama is just ridiculous! The writer is a serious GENIUS. 

Come on, would you have thought to write about someone writing a comic book only to find out it was actually an alternate dimension??? THAT YOU CREATED?!?!?!?! And you keep trying to kill someone who actually turned out to be REAL?!?!?!

Guys. 

WHAT
IS
THIS
SORCERY
.......

I
COULD
NOT
DEAL
....

And not to mention Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.. 





They're just the cutest anyways.... 

But Lee Jong Suk is just like that isn't he?

He has chemistry with everyone. 

And I have fallen madly in love with him. 

Can you blame me?















AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!




This drama is definitely a "MUST WATCH"! 

1 comment: