Translate

Monday, March 13, 2017

30 Days of HAS Shanea: Day 13/30

Things I love: Winter








What a beautiful, amazing scenery... 

THAT I NEVER GET TO SEE IN PERSON

See, in Mississippi, we don't get SNOW snow. Like our snow doesn't stick. It like falls from the sky a little tiny bit and dies a horrible death when it hits the ground. We don't get winter wonderland's here. 

Here's the closest we get to snow:

 (So this is your typical "Snow Accumulation" in Mississippi. Just enough to write something on your car. 

(Look, a few snow flakes.)

(This is actually fake snow. This is suds at a Tree Lighting event we went to. So, naturally, I'm going to take pictures in what looks like snow.)


(Here's my cute little bit. He's always dressed in sweaters in the winter time when it's cooler out.)

I just want to have snow so much. I need a white Christmas. 

A winter wonderland.

So, yes, I love winter time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment