Translate

Sunday, March 19, 2017

30 Days of HAS Shanea: Day 19/30

Things I HATE: Dull personalities 






I am crazy. Just a little fyi. And I don't get along with dull personality type people. 

You know the type. The one's who are super uninteresting, can't joke, dry sense of humor, high class, snooty, completely boring people. 

And I say this not to insult anyone, because it isn't their fault. It just kinda happens. 

But. 

This is why I've had a very hard time connecting with Korean people. 

But the problem really is that they don't have dull personalities, it's the language barriers. 

Because I don't speak Korean well, and some don't speak English well. It's very hard to hold an interesting conversation. Let alone joke.

So most of the conversations just kinda go
"Hey"
"Hey"
"How are you?"
"Good. You?"
"Fine."
"Good to hear!"
"So what are you doing?"
"Nothing. Tired"
"Oh......."

The End. 

Because we can't find anything to talk about. 

However, I've managed to find a few who happen to be the coolest, funniest people ever. Even with language barriers, it doesn't matter. 

But away from the Korean aspect...

It's very common for people to have dull personalities. And that's perfectly fine if you have one. I don't hate you. I just hate your personality. 

I need to be around people who can handle my crazy and throw it back at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment