Translate

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

~31 Facts About HAS Glo~ (Day 21)

COLORING!!!!


I mean, seriously, who doesn't coloring! I'm such a big kid hahaha! 


Ever since I was a little kid, coloring is what brought me peace and a quiet mind. I love it! 



My family and friends haven't stopped giving me coloring books, or what we call now, Adult Coloring Mandala books. They're seriously so much fun! I have also received gel pens and it's so cool coloring with them.


Here are a couple of pictures I finished. I have sereval books that I need to get through but it's amazing!!! Hehehe

You do need patience when it comes with the Mandala books, but hey, I know I need to practice that, so why not. 


So, I color when I'm stressed or watching a show but want to keep my hands occupied! 

Do you like to color? 

No comments:

Post a Comment