Translate

Thursday, March 16, 2017

~31 Facts About HAS Glo~ (Day 16)

South Korea!!! 
😍😍😍



Of course I was going to talk about this. It's only fair ... maybe ... who knows what fair is... But being that this is a kpop blog ... well... nothing could stop me!!! 
heheheheheheheheehe

Anywhoserz .... I. LOVE. KPOP.

It's true. I do! 

I also LOVE South Korean Culture. It's amazing. I'm not at all well knowledgeable about everything there is to know about Korean Culture, but I do love what I know. 



The BIGGEST important thing in South Korea is .... RESPECT! Imagine that. Lol. They have a huge thing for respect. And who's to blame them. When you respect someone, you respect yourself too and it's just good things going around. Why stop a good thing right! 



They also hold very dearly, their history. The even make K-Dramas about it. I love that South Korea has many buildings that are historic and full of information too! I can't wait to see them myself! 


And Kpop... Well, how can you go wrong watching and listening and even learning Kpop Songs! I mean, is there something wrong with you? (jk jk.... friendly over here!!) 


I listen to all types of Korean music, except folk. I'm not the biggest fan of folk or jazz, unless it's live. 


No comments:

Post a Comment