Translate

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

30 Days of HAS Shanea: Day 28/30

Dramas I LOVE and can't live without: Lie to Me











I am not even exaggerating when I say that I have watched this drama about 11 times so far. I literally have. And sometimes, I don't even know why. Like I've watched it so much, but I always feel the same feelings I felt when I watched it the first time. 

This isn't one of the best dramas in the world, if you're looking at it from story standpoint.. 

But to me, it's my absolute favorite. 

It tops Boys Over Flowers for me, and that was my first ever Kdrama. (As is the case with alot of people)

But this drama was really cute and funny and I just love it. 

And now I want to watch it again. 

12 times the charm?

But this drama has one of my favorite ever kiss scenes in the world. 

Not because it's like super hot and steamy or anything...

But because it's friggin cute. And something I'd do. lol 

That cola kiss. 

Youtube has no video I can input here. 

Just go watch the drama. 

Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment