Translate

Sunday, March 5, 2017

~31 Facts About HAS Glo (Day 5)

ANIME!!!! 😁😁😁

Welcome to day 5. 



Yes, as the title says, Anime time! I LOVE ANIME!!!!!!! It's amazing, and funny, and I just simply LOVE IT!!!!! 

The sad thing about anime is, that as much as I love it, I haven't seen a lot of it!!!! But I will post the ones I have seen. 

My very very first anime was Death Note. I made the mistake of watching it english dubbed. (I know i know, don't kill me!!!!) My friend was furious lol that I would dare to even watch anime eng dub. So I had to start the ENTIRE thing in eng subbed. It was amazing. I can't go back to eng dubbed. It just sounds so wrong. I don't know why. 



Death Note was creepy but thrilling. I was at the edge of my seat a lot of the time! It had me hooked, I was done within a few days and I just had to sit there for a few minutes and just take it all in! Wow!! 



From then on, I just took my friend's favorite anime or most liked and started watching them. 

My most FAVORITE ONE is SWORD ART ONLINE!!!!! I seriously can't say how many times I have seen it! I just love Kirito and Asuna! I always beg my friends to watch it as an excuse for me to watch it again lol! 






I also absolutely love Black Butler. And Sebastian .... OMG!!!!!!!! SEBASTIAN ... SEXIEST FREAKING ANIME CHARACTER EVER!!!!! (Damn!!!!) 




I could go on and on and on on how I just love anime. I have a big list that I have to go through and watch! Let's hope that I have some time for it!!!! =^.^= 



If you want to watch some anime, I recommend, Sword Art Online of course! Lol!!!!! 
WATCH ITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny video of Black Butler!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment