Translate

Saturday, March 4, 2017

KDQ'S 30 THINGS ABOUT ME!! ~ Day 4




DAY 4 OF THINGS I LOVE

Welcome back for another edition of ALL THINGS ME!

Is there anyone even out there reading this?


Today's edition is kimchi related. Day 4 is none other than....

EAT YOUR KIMCHI (now Eat Your Sushi)


If you know who these two people are, then you just went up a few points on my cool meter. If you do not know who these two are, well....I am not sure we can hang anymore. I mean you are probably a real nice person and all but I have standards lol. OK so not so much but you need to go and check these guys out!...Like now!

Below are some of my FAVORITE Eat Your Kimchi segments.




















If you couldn't tell...I LOVE me some Amber. Like really. I am starting to question my sexuality when it comes to her HAHA! Oh and Korean food. LOVE ME SOME KOREAN FOOD!

That is it for Day 4. Make sure you come back tomorrow and read my last "what I love" segment.

~The Korean Drama Queen~

No comments:

Post a Comment