Translate

Sunday, March 5, 2017

30 days of HAS Shanea: Day 5/30

Hey there, lovelies! 

Today I'm going to talk about one of the most relevant facts about my life. 

And I mean it... Like the most relevant almost...

My favorite singer in the entire universe:

Kim Jong Kook (김종국)

You can find all of my Kim Jong Kook blogs here:
http://www.hasheartandseoul.com/search?q=kim+jong+kook&max-results=20&by-date=false

Now I'm not going to go in full depth detail about this man.. Because i've already done that. 
http://www.hasheartandseoul.com/2014/03/meet-my-favorite-person-in-world.html

He is literally one of my most favorite people in this world. I mean... Do you see him??











Lawd... 

I will admit.. He sounds like a mosquito. He really does. I love him alot but I can't deny that he has a mosquito voice. But also it's very nice and lovely. and he's nice and lovely.

And muscular...

*Drool*

*Person in the distance* "Jesus Shanea, close your jaw. Are... Are... You okay...?

Me looking at KJK.



We are married. 



So.. BACK!!!! OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Das mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment