Translate

Friday, March 3, 2017

KDQ's TOP TEN OF THE WEEK ~ 3/3/17 - 3/9/17



*NEW SEGMENT ALERT*

Starting today and every Friday I will be counting down my top 10 Kpop songs PLUS the top 10 kpop songs in the world.

KDQ'S PICK

10

"Heart Attack" - Exo


9

"Again" - Turbo


8

"OOH AHH" - Twice


7

"Auditory Hallucinations" - Jang Jae In


6

"Candy" - HOT


5

"Hello Bitches" - CL


4

"Lifted" - CL


3

"The Seventh Sense" - NCT-U


2

"Without You" - NCT-U


1

"If You Do" - Got7



MCOUNTDOWN TOP 10

10

"I Wish" - I

9

"Limitless" - NCT-127

8

"Hobgoblin" - CLC

7

"April Story" - April

6

"My First and Last" - NCT Dream

5

"Loves Me Loves Me Not" - Hong JinYoung

4

"I Wish" - Cosmic Girls

3

"Sweet Heart" - SEENROOT

2

"Rookie" - Red Velvet

1

"Spring Day" - BTS


Was your favorite song in any of the countdowns this week? Let us know!!

~The Korean Drama Queen~

No comments:

Post a Comment