Translate

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Number 7 - Wedding Dress - Taeyang

Hello hello hello lovelies!!! 


Did you turn gay for Hyorin? Because I know I did. Well I did a couple years ago ... but you didn't have to know that! 


Alright... This is ironic because earlier this week I said Taeyang was not getting married but he did. He's happily married. Sadly for me! 




Today's song is Taeyang's Wedding Dress. I absolutely love this song! It's really a sad song. 



Pretty much it's singing about how he was a few moments to late in asking the girl of his dreams to marry him.





Now he can put that song behind him. Because he scored a gorgeous woman! If he's happy I'll be happy. 


Listen to this amazing sad song! Just get lost in it! 

Until tomorrow Lovelies!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Brautmodengeschäft Berlin

    ReplyDelete