Translate

Saturday, February 3, 2018

KDQ'S 14 Days of Kisses! - Day 3



Hey Hey to all my Kdrama fanatics!

DAY 3

Panda and Hedgehog


I love this drama and probably because I am coo-coo for cocoa puffs over Donghae! It was so cute and sweet. If you have not watched it, it is another that I highly recommend! 




OK, let's pause right here and talk about this. Please tell me I am NOT the only one that gets frustrated with kisses like this. It is either the guy or the girl stands there, eyes popping out of their heads like they were just stabbed in the stomach. No action, no kiss back...just nothing. I mean I am not talking about going all tongue down the throat like our man Lee Min Ho but COME ONE...give us SOMETHING!!

Until next time....

~The Korean Drama Queen~

No comments:

Post a Comment