Translate

Friday, February 2, 2018

14 Days of Hoppin Hip Hop Love (day2)

It's day two and it's time to talk about another one of my Hip Hop loves. And today was have.... *drum roll*









I actually don't really talk about Microdot much and now that I think about it, I really don't know why. He's a cutie. He's got a great body cute face.I love Microdot. He debuted as a group called All Black, and has been on SEVERAL shows like: Show Me the Money, Unpretty Rapstar, and Hip Hop Tribe. Microdot is also brothers with Sanchez from Phantom and Blasto. I don't really know a whole lot about his personal life except that he grew up in the New Zealand or the States  (I think.) He has a couple of new-ish singles and a new album.










Like I said, I love him he's adorable and seems like he's got the personality to go with it.


Stick around tomorrow and see who is gonna be our day 3. It's a doozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment