Translate

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

14 Days of the Best Love Songs: Day 13

How could I run a blog without putting this group in here?

Day 13:

BTS - Dimple




This is the cutest song in existence. About a boy who's in love with a girls smile and more specifically, her dimples. So much so that he thinks it should be illegal. And he's calling her "illegirl". That part makes me giggle so hard... Illegirl. Genius. Adorable. Winner winner chicken dinner. 

This song is actually one of my favorite songs by BTS. Weird, right? These days I find myself loving the not-so-trendy songs because the trendy songs are way overplayed. I recently refound this song thanks to Spotify. I had completely forgotten this song existed. So when it came on my daily mix I was like "OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! A SONG I'M NOT TIRED OF HEARING" and have been playing it often ever since. I get really tired of trendy songs sometimes. Because when they first come out (like Mic Drop or Go Go) I love them and so does everyone else. So I play them alot and then everyone in my house plays them alot.. And then everyone in the world plays them alot.. And youtube plays them every other song... And I get so sick of them. HAHA. 

But this song I've yet to get tired of, mainly because I'm the only one in my family who likes this song right now. Score!

1 comment: