Translate

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Number 1: Wake Up -Taeyang

Hello Lovies!!! 

The time is here! The time has come!!!! 

IT'S 14 DAYS OF WEEK!!!!!!! 


I'm so excited about the upcoming two weeks that we'll be spending together singing the lyrics to our 14 love songs!!! 



I don't know about you but I'm a horrible Kpop singer. I would love to say that I can pronounce the words exactly but i can barely sing English songs, so there's that. 
(Me singing badly ... Idk who to credit this to, but still, how I originally sound 😂😂😂) 

And now, to the main topic here, not my voice. 


The first song of the series is Wake Me Up by Taeyang! Ok... I will let you know... I FREAKING LOVE TAEYANG!!!!! HE'S MY HUSBAND, obviously unbeknownst to him!!! 
( Look at this .... Look at this!!!!!!!)

Taeyang released an album with a whole bunch of amazing songs, but I fell in love with with Wake Me Up!! 

(The Glittering Majestic Beast!!!!)

This song is relating to a dream Taeyang has about his dream girl. Where he is dreaming of holding her hand, loving her, and the fear of losing her. He's begging that if this is a dream and reality is nothing like her, don't wake him up.
(My baby... so sad!!! Why so sad??!!) 

We've all been there. Dreaming is something that we all have done about a crush or about a fictional character because regular human beings aren't doing it for us. 


Listen to this song and imagine your fantasy crush and how one day you'll meet him/her! 


(*WARNING ... NONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND TAEYANG!! HE'S TAKEN AND HAPPY!!!) 
(*WARNING ... NO HE'S NOT GETTING MARRIED TO MIN HYO RIN ... THAT'S HER FANTASY ... HMPH!!!)

Alright lovelies!!! Good day!!! May you all have a wonderful filled day with this series and all the others from my teammates!!! 

(Me!! Rocking them round sunglasses!!!)

Lovies!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment