Translate

Monday, February 5, 2018

Number 5 - Angel - NCT 127



Ok ok ... so, how was the sweetness of KJK??? As amazing as you thought? Better? 

Yay!!! 


Alright! Let's keep on drooling for a little longer. Today I bring you NCT 127 ANGEL!!! 


Have you heard the lyrics to this song?! Have you?! NO?! THEN GO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW!! 

I'll even make it easy. I'll provide a link for you because I'm that nice! 


Maybe the nicest of the group Nah, if anything I'm mischievous! 


I don't follow this group very much, but I do like some of their songs! I did enjoy this one. It's not often someone calls me an Angel! I think that's something I want to hear everything! 




It's been decided! 

Let's do it! Listen to it and dance to it. It's a catchy one! 

( My dance moves!!! Also... LOVE DongWoo!!!)

Yay!!!

Lovelies!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment