Translate

Friday, February 16, 2018

Featured Song of the Week! (2/16/18)


Bumkey - When I Saw You



This is one of my favorite songs right now. Partially because I'm loving this drama, but I honestly think I would just love it anyways. Bumkey's voice just completes this drama.. Though there is a cringy English verse that I don't pay too much attention to, but Bunny about dies everytime it comes on. 

"Always Behind of You" is a bit confusing English. I figure that it's trying to say "I'm always behind you." "I got your back" that sort of thing, but Bunny cringes everytime she hears that line. Bahahaha

The song is on the official soundtrack of Hwayugi(which is actually one of my favorite dramas right now) and is just so fitting. 

3 comments:

  1. food games free
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games online
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy every single posts, I actually appreciated, I would personally adore extra information and facts because of this, mainly because its fairly pleasing., Have fun here ideal for allowing. friv 4 game
    2player games for kids
    io jogos for kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress Up to the Top
    Get On Top
    Sports Heads: Football
    Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.

    ReplyDelete