Translate

Monday, February 5, 2018

14 Days of Hoppin Hip Hop Love (day 5)

IT'S ANOTHER DAY HERE AT HAS. And you know what that means.... ANOTHER DAY IN OUR 14 DAYS OF HOPPIN HIP HOP LOVE.





Yea I'm weird, but I like him so BITE ME!!! I think he's just so adorable. I JUST WANNA CUDDLE HIMS SO HARD!!!!!!!!






AND LOOK AT HIS SMILE!!!!!

HE'S SO FLIPPIN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUDDDLLLEEE MMEEEEE!!!!!

He has one single that seems to be a little bit more popular. Hopefully he hits us with more.


BUT!!!! He has featured in a lot of things recently like. Changmo



or Wheesung



But he does have other singles that I like. For example



Hash Swan is part of Ambition Musik. Which is if I'm not mistaken Dok2's sub label. He's still working hard on albums and singles, but I FULLY SUPPORT THE HASH SWAN. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE HIS CUTE LITTLE SMILING BODY SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!




Tomorrow on 14 Days of Hoppin Love we have someone who is another recent obsession of mine so stick around and see !!

No comments:

Post a Comment