Translate

Thursday, November 23, 2017

샤내's Thankful Party: Day 23 (THANKSGIVING)


Day 23(Thanksgiving): I'm thankful for everyone who reads this weird little blog. 

I know it's kind of cliche that I would include something like this.. But I'm dead serious. 

I won't go into reasons I started this blog or anything like that.. I have tons of posts saying all of that. Just I genuinely want everyone to know how much I appreciate you reading this blog. 

When I started this, the website was www.hartandseoul.blogspot.com


That's a mouthful. It was awful to type, very inconvenient, and just didn't look good on pictures. Hahaha. And that's what I considered my "LOGO". Pretty background picture, yes. But you can tell it's totally noobish. 


This was the first year I made this blog. 10,000 views. And I was beyond excited, man. I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT people like what I write??? And I showcased that everywhere. lol 

As of today the logo is now 


The website is now www.hasheartandseoul.com
Crazy to think I have my own domain. 

We do have a sub-blog that I started for Korean learning. 


And our views look like this 


It's crazy to believe people read the stuff I publish. I'm just an abnormal, weird, Korean loving person who loves writing and opened a blog.  

So truly, 100% honest, I am thankful for everyone who reads our content. Even if you don't like it or agree with it. Just know regardless you're appreciated. 

Much love, lovelies😘😘😘😘

And Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment