Translate

Monday, November 13, 2017

샤내's Thankful Party: Day 13


Day 13: Epik High Lyrics; Specifically Tablo is just a lyrical genius. 







This is something that Bunny and I have been talking about quite a bit recently. She's really big into Epik High and Tablo especially whereas I just dabble every now and then. But still love Tablo immensely. But even if we're on different sides of the fan spectrum, it's been agreed upon that Tablo is just a lyrical genius. 

Everything he puts in his songs are real. Like as real as you can get. And he says some pretty awesome stuff. I don't listen to many of their songs.. But the ones I do listen to, you can tell just how hard he works on his music and how poetic he is. 

This is something I really like seeing in the Korean world. Songs that MEAN something rather than just having a good beat and vibe. 

Much respect, Tablo.. Much respect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment