Translate

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Bunny Thanks #2



HERE AGAIN WITH ANOTHER THANK YOU.

I'm super thankful that Shanea brought me on as a co-writer for this blog. I don't really know lot of people that like the same things I do and I find it totally fun to write for all of you who read my blog. When I was first asked to do this I wasn't really sure how this was going to work, because I'm actually a busy person. (kinda, okay lets be honest not really) But I do go to school and I work a lot too. I wasn't really sure If people even cared about what I had to say. I kinda thought that I'd get on here write a couple of blogs and then forget about it because I got to doing something else. But that actually hasn't happened. I'll be with HAS a year and January and I've had SO MUCH FUN WITH ALL OF YOU.

Hip hop has always been and outlet to me. And I'm so thankful that I get the opportunity to be with such special people. The HAS staff is such a good group of women and I'm so thankful to be apart of it. I hope that in the future you all will continue to support us here and HAS and I hope you can give us some feedback in the future about maybe artist or dramas you really missed out on or want to know about. Until next time it's BUNNY :D


No comments:

Post a Comment