Translate

Friday, November 10, 2017

Featured Song of the Week! (11/10/17)

Day6 - All Alone




Day6 literally cannot make a bad song. I'm absolutely certain of it. They kill every single comeback. And this 6th of the month thing has been one of the biggest highlights of this year. I have looked forward to every month so much because I knew that they'd release a glorious song....

But all good things must come to an end. It doesn't feel like it, but we're almost at the end of the Every Day6. Crazy, right? Next month is the LAST ONE. 

I, personally, really hope they do a Christmas album next month. How precious would a Christmas album from Day6 be?
I think I'd be in Heaven... Like.. You couldn't pay me to listen to anything else for a long long while. I'd be listening to Christmas music months after Christmas is already long gone. 😂😂😂

But back to the current topic at hand.. "All Alone". It's such a beautiful song. Really showcases their harmonizing as well as just their overall talent as a group. Also I'm super digging the rooftop jam session. 
Definitely one of my favorite new comebacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment