Translate

Monday, November 27, 2017

BUNNY THANKS



Lol I'M NOT DEAD!!!! I'VE BEEN ON STRIKE LOL. More on my show me the money post later lol. So I'm doing a small post on my thankfuls and stuff.

I've kind of been avoiding these post because there are so many things I'm thankful for. I have a past like everyone else, but I'm so proud of where I am today it's hard to brake it down into small posts.

I think what I'm Most thankful for in life has to me my parents. Even though one of them isn't with me anymore the other one is just as strong (if not stronger.) Some people don't grow up with the luxury of that and I do.

Dad always tells me don't be afraid of who you are. He says you like what you like. We may fight like an old married couple, but deep down he is my one and only dad. He is supportive and caring and even though I might be engulfed in a k-drama or video, but he allows me to be me without any question. I'm thankful that though we may not have always been together, I've gotten this time in my life to be a part of his. He is more then just a role model to me and for that I'm very thankful.

I know this is short and sweet, but I promised Shanea I'd write some lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment