Translate

Monday, November 20, 2017

샤내's Thankful Party: Day 20


Day 20: BTS's Accomplishments!!





Today's kinda goes along with yesterdays. Of course the AMA's were yesterday so I have to do something on BTS. 

I just know I'm not going to be able to get through this post without crying. I can already feel it coming. This has been such an emotional year for us Kpop fans. Non-Kpop fans would never be able to understand the emotions going through all of us. BTS are our babies. They're precious and they are so talented and deserving of every single accomplishment. 

I've been saying for years that K-Pop is taking OVER! And it is especially popular these days because BTS is here and doing everything they are doing. 

Since BTS was formed, I was so excited for them to debut. Everything about them was shaking up us Kpoppers. This was even before they debuted. They were already the talk of the interweb. Then they debuted and they killed it. I remember the feelings when they debuted.
 1. I was massively in love with Jimin (which I still am).
 2. We are Bulletproof was my JAM. 

It was instant love. We all knew BTS would go places, but we could never imagine that they would go this far. They've come so far. They're shaking up the world. They're introducing Kpop to Kpop-less people. They've made Kpop become trendy! (which in some aspects I don't necessarily like too much) but they alone have done it. 

The AMA's last night were so emotional when they performed. There were so many different conflicting emotions, it was kind of hard to watch. 

I don't normally watch any music award shows. I don't listen to this type of music anymore.. So I have no need. It isn't interesting to me. But BTS have changed that. 

Watching them perform on that stage here is the list of everything going through my whole being:

1. So proud of them for how far they've come. Overwhelmingly proud. 
2. Overwhelmed, as stated above but not just with pride but with everything going on. It's just all so overwhelming and amazing. 
3. Happy. So beyond happy. 
4. LIT. LOOK AT THEM GO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAH BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Crying. Crying my eyes out. (Which I'm also currently doing.) Just crying a river. Don't mind me. 
6. Excited because all these celebrities are jamming too. 
7. Disappointed (I know.. Bear with me) The reason for this was because DNA isn't their best song. And really isn't the song I would have chosen they perform on the AMA's. Don't get me wrong, I love the song. Just there are other songs that I think America probably would have liked better. Ahem.. Mic Drop. But it's okay, because they're performing that on The Ellen Show. Teeheehee. Or GoGo. But then again, the lyrics for DNA were definitely more suited towards Awards shows. But still. 

So that's what was going on.. Plus so so so so so much more. 

I love BTS and look forward to celebrating their future accomplishments, but today... I'm SO thankful for their current accomplishments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment