Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Number 8: Let's Not Fall In Love BigBang

Day 7 of 14 : Best Kpop Love Songs 
(According to Glo) 



Hi dear Glosticks! How's your week going so far? My week could seriously be a lot better. I haven't felt well at all, and it sucks because it interrupts my everyday life and puts it on hold. Ugh! :( 

I can't believe that this month is flying by. It's already February 7th, That means 7 more days before Valentine's Day is here! The days have seriously gone by so fast! I guess it's true when people say the older you are the faster time goes. Which is weird. I wish it would slow down just a little bit! But oh well, beggars can't be choosers right!? :) 

So, who all out there have a relationship with a special someone, and going further than being best friends, will most likely cause your friendship to fail? There are many people out there that say that dating your best friend is the coolest thing, because you have the 2 in one deal. The best friend, and the best boyfriend. What a lot of people don't say about this, is if the relationship were to fail, you also lose 2 to one. You lose your best friend, and your boyfriend. Which is sad, because who's shoulder are you going to cry on now, or text the silliest thing you saw on the internet? Who is going to back you up when you get into a tough situation? That person will be gone because you dated your best friend. Now, I'm not saying all situations are like this. There are situations, that you still remain best of friends. You both understand and know that nothing more than being friends can happen. 

I haven't had the opportunity to really date my best friend. But I have dated someone that was my friend, and thank god, we are still talking to this day! 



This song, number 8 Let's Not Fall In Love by BigBang is talking about something similar to this. Saying, why change the way things are if everything is going great right now. Let's not mess with that, because what if it becomes a disaster. Let's just stay as we are and let's not fall in love! 

I seriously can't think of anyone putting BigBang in the friendzone. They're just too gorgeous! lol! 

I love this song. It's so much fun to watch, but also sad! I hope that you enjoy this song as much as I do! 



Until next time Glosticks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment