Translate

Saturday, February 11, 2017

14 Days of Second Lead Syndrome: Day 11/14

Welcome back to "14 Days of Second Lead Syndrome"! Can you believe we're almost at the end??

Today's drama features a drama I am still completely mindblown about and very upset. This would be "Dream High".






6 years later and I still canNOT wrap my brain around this drama. No matter how much you love Kim Soo Hyun, you've got to admit they severely MESSED UP the drama by putting her with someone else. 

This is the one and only drama on my 14 days list where I hated the fact they put the lead actress with someone else. 

GUYS. Jinguk and Hyemi were absolutely PERFECT for each other. 









Yes, Sam Dong was sweet and traveled all the way from the countryside to be with her and protected her when he could and yadda yadda.. and yes, I LOVE Kim Soo Hyun.

But guys, Jin Guk and Hye Mi were more than perfect for each other. Idc how much crap they had to endure or how many times he let her down. 

He had issues, dude. I'm well aware of that.. But I still wish they would have ended up together. I LOVED them. 




Were you as mad as I was?

No comments:

Post a Comment