Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Number 14 : Hello by NU'EST


Day 1 of 14 : Best Kpop Love Songs 
( According to Glo )





Well, hello my dear Glosticks! 

I know that it has been awhile since I posted something on this blog, well, now website!! YAY!!!!!!! =^.^= 

A little of what has been going on since i last posted. Nothing crazy. I been moving around a lot. Just in my city, but never really comfortable with where I've been or too many complicated things also happened. Now I'm living with an awesome family, a mom, her daughter and grandma. It's nice having a family around. I've missed it, and it's been awhile. 

I also went to school for the Medical Assistant program. I have completed all of my class work and I'm continuing my education through clinicals. In exactly 9 days, I'll be taking my certification, and I hope to pass and finally get my dream job!!! I can't wait to get started on this new path of mine. 

Now, I've said all of this, because, I haven't had anytime to seriously think. I went to school during the week, and at one point worked in the morning before school and then just weekends. I'm finally able to relax and enjoy some much needed me time as I'm not working and concentrating on my studies, and have time to start writing more posts, which is exciting! =^.^= 

Ok, back to the topic at hand. 

Being that there is 13 days (not counting today of course) before valentines, not everyone out there has a beloved someone to spend time with. Being on the same boat, let's spent that time together yes? 

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE!? 

During the next 2 weeks I'll be posting Kpop Love Songs whether sad or happy. Love is always in the air, but it increases during this time of the year being Valentine's Day! 

I hope that you find new music that you'll love, and if not, know that I will be sharing my love with you all! 

Now, number 14 song is Hello by NU'EST. A few know that this is the very first Kpop song I fell in love with. Although, it's on the sad side, it will always be my favorite! 







The majority of society has dealt with people who have hurt them. It  has been inflicted by mental abuse, physical abuse, cheating and many other hurts in the world. This song is asking a loved one if they are alright, have they eaten? Asking all the right questions of someone in love. In other scenes, it shows that the girl is cheating with someone else. It's a sad love song, but so true in so many levels. I hope that you'll join me in singing this fabulously sad love song today! 


I have provided the video for you to watch! It's not a newer song. But still very close to my heart! 


Until tomorrow my Glosticks! 

































No comments:

Post a Comment