Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Obsession: U-Kiss - Break Up

*Dies*


Courtesy of my best friend and other blog author, Vince, who knows me all too well. 






Since U-Kiss is on FIRE I decided to do the blog in fire colors. Which takes a long time to do.. But oh well. HAHAHA

Anyways.. This is U-Kiss's new Japanese single.. And if you've ever heard U-Kiss's Japanese singles... They all seem to outdo their Korean songs. Don't get me wrong I love ALL of their songs, it's just that the Japanese singles tend to be better. For example..
"Forbidden Love"
"Tick Tack"
And this song and video definitely did not disappoint. It is extremely AWESOME just like all of U-Kiss's songs and especially Japanese ones
If you haven't heard the song or seen the video do not fear it was just released not long ago and only has about 150k views... That's so disappointing. Very very disappointing. So make sure you go watch it a million times.. And make all your friends and family and dogs and rats in your attic watch this video. Okay? 
So here's the video in case you haven't seen it or you want to see it again which i wouldn't blame you for because it's so great. 
I have ALOT to say about this music video so be prepared for the crazy roller coaster ride through the U-Kiss part of my brain! You all buckled in? Here we go!
My thoughts:
Of course when telling my thoughts about U-Kiss I will always have to start off with Eli since he is my bias. I am so extremely happy to say.. SEXY ELI IS BACK!!! FINALLY!!! HE'S BEEN MISSING FOR SO LONG!!!
You're probably over there thinking... "Eli is always sexy.. What you talkin about?" Well though that is true.. He is always sexy.. It's just lately he's been... Less... Sexy... But finally again he's back at it.
So the reason why I say this is because this is old sexy Eli...
Drop dead sexy isn't he? But then he went on to be..
Which don't get me wrong.. He's still sexy.. Just less... 
From here he went to..
Which was probably my all time least favorite Eli phase.. My bias turned into Hoon for the "Standing Still" era
From that horrible time.. He went to:
Which was MUCH better in my opinion. Though my mom likes to argue and say he didn't look too great. But I thought compared to "Standing Still" it was a much better look..
And from here he's now at:
He's back into the sexy Eli I have been missing for AWHILE now. Hahaha :D 
Okay on to other topics. LOL.
The shirtless scenes... I have alot to say about these.... ALOT.. First up: Eli.. 
Eli is a very hard person to find shirtless.. And judging by this picture, he should start being shirtless so much more. Maybe I just really like Eli and really like shirtless guys and that's why I think this... But I am 100% sure I'm not alone. 100%...
Kiseop:
While it's not necessarily hard to find pictures of him shirtless he NEEDS TO DO IT SO MUCH MORE! Lol.. I love Kiseop and Kiseop shirtless.. 
Kevin:
NO! Just... No... I mean I love Kevin.. Very much.. But he's just so feminine.. Like Ren from Nu'est but not to that extent.. When watching Kevin sing... I don't want to see him shirtless.. Because sometimes I expect boobs to be under there somewhere. I'm sorry that was a joke. But really he's just not someone I necessarily want to see shirtless.. Though it's not REPULSIVE like some people... It's just not right. He's too feminine. No hate towards Kevin whatsoever. Really.. I love him alot. Just not shirtless Kevin. Love you forever. 
Soohyun:
I really don't know what to think of him shirtless... This is one of those pictures that you just don't know what will be there until the full picture comes out. He's still cute regardless.
Hoon:
Hoon is so sexy. Like so seriously sexy. Even without his shirt off he's just mindblowing. 

Okay now starts just random thoughts.. lol 


When the music video first starts you see a lot of flashing lights and hot members.. But what you probably missed is the fact that Eli and Hoon cartwheeled to their spot on the ground. I didn't realize it until like my 10th time watching it. 


Kiseop is the sexiest human being in this world and I love him so much and need to have his babies. I'm totally just kidding.. But seriously he's HOT! And I love his voice. My favorite parts of this song is when him and Kevin are doing their parts right before the chorus. Because one it sounds amazing.. and two just seeing Kiseop at all kills me. Even though I LOVE Kevin and Soohyun and Hoon..... I really feel like Kiseop doesn't get enough parts in every song. He really is an amazing singer. Can you feel meeeee? Sorry.. I have this really bad habit of throwing in the songs english lyrics somewhere in my blogs. 

Also about Kiseop.. Compared to the other members he freaking NAILED his sexy "I hate you all" kinda look when everyone else is singing with their shirts off.. Even when he's singing with his shirt off.. He looks like a seriously cold person. And it's amazing.

How can this girl reject all of the members? Like even if I was acting in a music video I think it'd still have a moment of "Insanity" and hang on to all of them.. Without even thinking about it. It'd probably take like 50 takes to shoot a music video with me and U-Kiss in it.. Because it would just be a reflex to do it everytime. 


I actually like the dance to this song. Well.. I like every U-Kiss dance. But its fun and awesome looking. I think Eli looks so cool while doing this dance. So manly and cool. 


I LOVE ELI'S RAPS!! In case you don't understand Japanese (Which I don't just so you know..) If you listen to Eli's raps... It lets you know exactly what this song is about


Here are the English lyrics:


There’s no need to ask, the rumors about you are true, you are a Fantastic Girl.
There’s sadness in your eyes, what’s wrong? why so gloomy? Be mine, I suddenly lose my mind

(In the dark) my mischief-like emotions that you so (tenderly)
(Abandon) call out to me and I embrace them
Tell me, why you’re comparing me our feelings? why are you hiding? Can you feel me?
Just can’t get enough I want you Show me everything
Just can’t get enough I want you Gaze at only me
The puzzling you, the words you throw around are
“Oh break up break up break up oh break up break up”
You gonna know how I feel, my feeling is all for you
All the time 24/7, I’m on you
But it’s like red light green light, stop and go
So just forget about the rest cuz we ain’t ever go slow
It feels like a game, do you enjoy love?1 Your innocent dangerous mind
If you get me serious, (my girl) I won’t let you go, (True Love) even if it’s a trap
(Close to me) your curly hair is (deep in touch), and I get lost in it
(You and I), in this maze, (tell a lie), I’ll hold you in my arms
(Through the world), I’m whispering “Let’s finish This”, as if it’s the end
Can you feel me?
Just can’t get enough I want you No matter how you are
Just can’t get enough I want you I’ll keep on loving you
The more I chase you the more at your pace I go,
“Oh break up break up break up oh break up break up”
Gonna lose control so we gotta go
Stop time like your first time breaking down for the last time
So just stop lying to me now jumpin’ up and down
Stompin’ on the ground spinning round and round
Hope you’re hinting that this is all just a dream
In this game that we call love it was only me
You said that you love me it was harder to see
The only thing you wanted was to pack up and leave
Just can’t get enough I want you Show me everything
Just can’t get enough I want you Gaze at only me
The puzzling you, the words you throw around are
“Oh break up break up break up oh break up break up”
Just can’t get enough I want you No matter how you are
Just can’t get enough I want you I’ll keep on loving you
The more I chase you the more at your pace I go,
“Oh break up break up break up oh break up break up”
We will never break up
oh baby
We will never break up (will never break up yeah)
oh baby
oh break up break up break up oh break up break up
Romanized:


Kikeru wake ga nai uwasa wa shinjitsu, kimi wa fantastic girl
kanashi ge na hitomi what’s wrong ? sono kageri wa nani be mine kyū ni aseru yo
In the dark tada kimi wa tenderly itazura na
Suteru, boku o yobu emotion dakishimeru
Tell me why kurabeteru kakushiteru Can you feel me ?
Just can’t get enough I want you subete o misete
Just can’t get enough I want you boku dake o mite
nazo meku kimi ga nagekakeru no wa
Oh break up break up break up oh break up break up
You gonna know how I feel , my feeling is all for you
All the time 24 / 7 , I’m on you
But if it’s like red light green light , stop and go
So just forget about the rest cuz we ain’t ever go slow
gēmu kankaku da ne koi o tanoshimu no ? mujaki na dangerous mind
honki ni sase tara my girl kimi o hanasanai true love kore ga wana demo
(Close to me) maki kami ga deep in touch mayoikomu
(You and I) meikyū de (tell a lie) dakishimeru
(Through the world) saigo da to (whispering) keri o tsukeru, Can you feel me ?
Just can’t get enough I want you donna kimi demo
Just can’t get enough I want you aishitsuzukeru
oe ba ou hodo kimi no pēsu da
Oh break up break up break up oh break up break up
Gonna lose control so we gotta go
Stop time like your first time breaking down for the last time
So just stop lying to me now jumpin? up and down
Stompin’ on the ground spinning round and round
Hope you’re hinting that this is all just a dream
In this game that we call love it was only me
You said that you love me it was harder to see
The only thing you wanted was to pack up and leave
Just can’t get enough I want you subete o misete
Just can’t get enough I want you boku dake o mite
nazo meku kimi ga nagekakeru no wa
Oh break up break up break up oh break up break up
Just can’t get enough I want you donna kimi demo
Just can’t get enough I want you aishitsuzukeru
oeba ou hodo kimi no pēsu da
Oh break up break up break up oh break up break up
We will never break up
oh baby
We will never break up ( will never break up yeah )
oh baby
oh break up break up break up oh break up break up

The music video itself actually accurately shows what the song is about. The guy wants her but the only thing she wanted was to pack up and leave. ;) lyrics again. LOL


I love this song and video. It's really sad to me how U-Kiss is really struggling right now. I hope they do alot better because though I love alot of Kpop groups.. U-Kiss will always be my ultimate bias. Even over EXO. And everyone knows how much I love EXO


So go watch all their videos 50 times.. They deserve it.. And their songs are great anyways. 


Thanks for reading lovelies. <3 This blog took me over a week to write because of the colors. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment