Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm saying it ahead of time.. You're welcome.

Hello there my lovelies! 

Wanna know what time it is??

KPOP SHIRTLESS Number 5 time! That's what time it is!

Now I have another special blog that only contains one person. Why? Because some people just deserve the spotlight only on themselves and not shared with others... Sometimes.. 

Which is a definite YES for this man because he's making ovaries explode worldwide.

And I don't know if you have guessed who this man is yet.. But I'm pretty sure that you have an idea. And you might be correct. 













I think my nose is bleeding now. Let me go clean that up while you stay here for the next few hours. Enjoy(:

2 comments:

  1. Shanea, i ,love that you did a blog on him ...BUT HIS FREAKING MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!! (get it, i'm sounding like one of Finding Nemo's seagulls) It doesn't change anything. He's my ultimate baby, and we're gonna get married! You can be a bridesmaid though! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL that's all fine and dandy that you can marry Taeyang. Go for it sister. Just remember something. Since you've already claimed this man your husband... You can't take it back. That means I get Kim Jong Kook. So I have NO COMPLAINTS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA KOOKIE IS MINEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete