Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New Obsession: BTS - Boy In Luv

Before I even post pictures.. I'm going to say something ahead of time.. Alot of you are probably really going to hate me because of 1 thing that I have to say about this music video. This is not a bad review.. I really like this song.. It's just this one thing that I have to say.. You'll probably get mad about. You'll read it later. 
This blog is going to be forever long.. Because I have SO MANY PICTURES. 










Ahead of time again let me tell you.. I LOVE BTS. I love everyone in BTS. I want to marry everyone in BTS. I think BTS is an amazing group. I think BTS should go far. I actually did like this music video. And I love this song. But this music video really had some down points. 

On a joking matter.. I made a bunch of memes for this music video.. So I will post them right now..







Okay as you can clearly see from half of the above memes... I don't like Rap Monster in this video. Not fully because he has his glasses off... But because of his messed up hairdo and hair color. Why don't I like him in this video? Because he has a twin that comes to mind whenever I see it.. 




Even everyone else was surprised that Randall showed up in their music video..



Epecially V... He must be a big fan of that movie.. 


To all Rap Monster fans.. Please don't kill me... This is meant to be purely funny.. But seriously you can't sit there and say there's absolutely no resemblance... LOL!!! Before you get mad at me.. Let me say.. Rap Monster is not an ugly guy. He's extremely adorable.. Even without his glasses.. I just cannot STAND the way he looks in this music video. And it's because of the hair. The hair style itself is just bad in my opinion but the worst thing they could have possibly done was bleach his hair.. And that's why I think he looks horrible. 
He's definitely one of those people who look better with glasses on.. Hmm.. Just like Randall.. 




Here's some pictures of Rap Monster with glasses off that don't make him look like Randall from Monsters Inc.. Kinda funny that his name is Rap MONSTER and he resembles a MONSTER from MONSTERS Inc... LOL! Anyways.. Here ya go.. 




He's extremely adorable!!!!! Just not in this music video.. I'm sorry Rap Monster. Don't hate me.. Because I love you. Just don't let them do this to you again :'( 

Okay on to subjects that won't cause an angry mob to come after me....

How many of you are so extremely happy to see Suga fully recovered and looking healthy?
In case you didn't know.. On December 8, 2013 Suga was taken into the hospital and diagnosed with Appendicitis.. On December 9 he had to have an emergency Appendectomy... But now he's healthy and bouncy and I'm so relieved. 







He's so adorable and I'm so glad that he's okay!!

Another thing.. 
With BTS.. If you haven't noticed in all of their other music videos... V was always a background person.. And Jimin was always the front man. I just have to say one thing...
SINCE WHEN HAS JIMIN BEEN A BACKGROUND PERSON??? Though I'm not complaining about V being the front man for basically this whole song.. He really deserves it.. I just find it odd how Jimin is not the front man. Jimin has been like the face of BTS since they debuted.. Because.. I mean, have you seen his face? Just sayin.. With Jimin being my bias it was a little disappointing that you didn't see too much of Jimin. 







But I honestly think it's a good thing. Because of the fact that V has finally gained the front position which he deserves.. 







It also gave a chance for more people to take the spotlight.. But they very much disappointed me with this too..
I would have loved to see alot more Jin... And Suga...







 But instead they took the excess time from not showing Jimin.. And showed Jungkook. I do love Jungkook.. But I also love all the other members that don't get alot of face time.. And it was very disappointing that they gave it all to Jungkook. 








Which I mean I do love Jungkook but he's always shown in the front. They really need to give the other members chances. lol..
Though I was very happy that they gave alot to J-Hope.








One of the scenes of this music video that cracked me up.. Was when Jimin and Jungkook are in the bathroom peeing.. Jimin is peeing and then Jungkook comes up and starts using the bathroom... Jimin looks down.. Laughs at Junkook... And is smiling at him the whole time. Basically saying. "Haha. Man I'm bigger than you."





Now.. Onto a scene which is really confusing to me..

Throughout the whole music video.. This girl is basically being abused by the members.. She's thrown around and pushed into lockers.. And yadda yadda.. But then... She gets pulled into the room with the members.. And the room gets dark.. And she is presented with a rose...


And she's HAPPY? 




"I have been abused and mistreated all day.. But that's okay.. Because they're giving me a rose. And they're adorable. Forget the fact that my back and arms are probably completely bruised because of how much they were throwing me and slinging me around.. As long as they gave me this flower... I'm the happiest girl in the world. It was all worth it......"

Are you kidding me? I mean I understand that the song is implying that she's a "bad girl" but even bad girls don't like to be thrown around like that...








Though when faced with a situation like this.. I would probably only remember I was getting thrown around and abused after I tackled Jimin to the ground and kissed his adorable cheek.. BUT. Still.
Jimin looks like the type that's just over there saying..
"Girl... Forget about the rest of today. I'm a good guy despite what you've seen. You should totally love me because I just gave you a rose. What other guy gives flowers in this day and age. Consider yourself lucky." "Let's pretend like you didn't get hurt today, okay?"

And I'm pretty sure that with the face he has... Girls everywhere would fall for it. Haha.

There are some times in this video that Rap Monster doesn't look bad.. 






But then... There are times where he does look like Randall...




Okay so I'm done with the review on this music video.. Now I have random pictures that I had nowhere else to put them in the blog.. But felt that either they were cool... Or extremely derpy. If you want to see them larger.. Just click on them and it will pop up bigger. 



















Thanks for reading everyone! and remember to go like this blog on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HAS.HeartAndSeoul

Stay beautiful, lovelies! <3

2 comments:

  1. OH! I love especially the images.
    That handsome and sexy!! OPPAS 8 (>.<) 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Đau bụng khi mang thai nên ăn gì?trong thời gian mang thai, bà bầu thường gặp phải nhiều vấn đề khó khăn, và đau bụng là tình trạng thường gặp và khó tránh.
    Đau bụng buồn nôn là bệnh gìMặc dù tác động có khác nhau nhưng để tránh cơn đau đầu bạn không nên bỏ quên một yếu tố nào, chỉ khi tìm được nguyên nhân gây bênh chúng ta mới có thể sử dụng thuốc trị đau đầu một cách hiệu quả.
    Đau bụng kinh phải làm sao?Đau bụng kinh là một hiện tượng sinh lý bình thường ở phụ nữ chúng ta. Đau bụng trong kỳ kinh thường bắt đầu trước kỳ nguyệt san 1 tuần và kéo dài cho tới ngày thứ 2 hoặc thứ 3 của kỳ nguyệt san
    Đau bụng dưới khi mang thai nên ăn gìTrong thời gian mang thai các bà mẹ thường gặp nhiều vấn đề khó khăn, từ thể trạng cho đến tinh thần đều có những thay đổi lớn,
    Cách trị mụn hiệu quả từ thiên nhiênĐừng lo, giờ đây chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn đánh bay những vết, hạt mụn khó chịu này một cách an toàn, không còn để lại sẹo, vết thâm nào. Dưới đây là cách trị mụn hiệu quả từ thiên nhiên đơn giản tại nhà, bạn nên thử nghiệm nhé!
    Phương pháp trị mụn đầu đen từ thiên nhiênVậy làm sao để trị tận gốc những mụn đầu đen xấu xí này đây. Đừng lo lắng, sau đây chúng tôi sẽ giới thiệu bạn phương pháp trị mụn đầu đen từ thiên nhiên vô cùng an toàn và hiệu quả.
    Cách trị mụn bọc hiểu quả từ thiên nhiênMụn bọc là tình trạng nặng của mụn trứng cá khi nó bị viêm ở các nang lông bên trong và sâu của da, làm cho tình trạng ngày càng nặng thêm nếu không có biện pháp chữa trị kịp thời
    Cách trị mụn trứng cá hiệu quả từ thiên nhiênBạn đang lo ngại các sản phẩm kem trị mụn chứa nhiều thành phần hóa học, gây ra phản ứng cho da. Nhưng nếu không dùng kem để chấm dứt mụn thì làn da bạn trở nên xấu xí, sần sùi hơn.
    Cách trị mụn cám bằng mật ongĐể chấm dứt những hạt mụn li ti này, chúng tôi sẽ giới thiệu đến bạn cách đơn giản nhất từ mật mong. Với cách trị mụn cám bằng mật ong sau đây sẽ giúp chị em cải thiện làn da hiệu quả.
    Trị mụn đầu đen ở mũi bằng trứng gàMụn luôn là nổi ám ảnh của các chị em, mụn không chỉ khiến gương mặt trở nên xấu, khó nhìn mà theo năm tháng mụn còn để lại vết thâm, vết đen
    Trị mụn bằng kem đánh răng có tốt không?Kem đánh răng không chỉ được sử dụng dùng để đánh răng mà còn có nhiều tác dụng khác như làm mát vết bỏng, giảm sưng do bị ong đốt,…

    ReplyDelete