Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

S.E.O.U.L.

S.E.O.U.L






Before I knew it, another day passes and
My footsteps go towards home
With a mind that first started with a bulky heart
Sometimes inside the tired everyday
My breathing freedom drags my tired body and
Follows that road
Yes~! Feel the world full of hope
Yes~! Towards that high future over there
S.E.O.U.L. Call it with me, the beautiful word that makes my dreams come true
The place where joy overflows where I go~ I love you~
S.E.O.U.L. Shout it with me, the happiness that can laugh
Wherever~~ The world where everything becomes one
My figure became cut off somewhere
As if I didn’t live without regrets
With the mind that first fluttered at the bulky hope
I’m curious about the tomorrow that can’t know
Even if there is hard and harsh work, I can endure it to not be shy
Yes~! Feel the world full of hope
Yes~! Towards that high future over there
S.E.O.U.L. Call it with me, the beautiful world that makes my dreams come true
The place where joy overflows wherever I go~ I love you~
S.E.O.U.L. Shout it with me, the happiness that can laugh
Anywhere~~ We make a world where everything becomes one
When you start to fear the day and when you get tired
Everyone gathers strength and spreads their dream’s wings
S.E.O.U.L. (Woo~~) Call it with me, the beautiful world that makes my dreams come true
The place where joy overflows (where it overflows) wherever I go~ I love you~
S.E.O.U.L. Shout it with me, the happiness that can laugh
Anywhere~~ We make a world where everything becomes one..
Infinitely yours, Seoul.

So maybe those are the lyrics to SEOUL by Super Junior and SNSD.. But I feel that this song is completely relevant.  This place is beautiful and it is a place where dreams come true. Almost like Disney World.. Except I've been to Disney World and I don't want to move there... But I've never been to Seoul, and just by looking at it I want to cry.  I'm trying so hard to learn Korean just so I can move over there. I wouldn't care if I had to live on the streets.. I just want to live there. I would feel honored just to be there.. Where the atmosphere is great. The city is beautiful, and the Banpo Bridge is amazing. Is it weird that I just want to sit beside the bridge and stare at it for hours? That's not weird at all.... Nah. But anyways, Seoul has 25 different districts which I was not even aware of until tonight.  I thought there was only maybe like 5... But I was wrong, sadly. 
The districts are:
  1. Dobong
  2. Dongdaemun
  3. Dongjak
  4. Eunpyeong
  5. Gangbuk
  6. Gangdong
  7. Gangnam
  8. Gangseo
  9. Guemcheon
  10. Guro
  11. Gwanak
  12. Gwangjin
  13. Jongno
  14. Jung
  15. Jungnang
  16. Mapo
  17. Nowon
  18. Seocho
  19. Seodaemun
  20. Seongbuk
  21. Seongdong
  22. Songpa
  23. Yangcheon
  24. Yeongdeungpo
  25. Yongsan
And those are the districts... Very hard to say half of them... I only know MAINLY (not just, but mainly) one of them.. Wanna take a guess at what it is???? 

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE BAYBEE!!!!! Hahaha! 

Anyways... Seoul is a major city with a ton of universities and it is the home of my favorite celebritites on this planet. The reason I want to go there? I love Korea. I love Seoul. That is all. LOL(:


So in a minimum of 2 years from now, I will make another blogpost about Seoul, because I will be in it. That's right, my family has decided to move there. Pretty great, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment