Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm Back!

ITS TRUE!!

I know I haven't wrote anything in a while. I've been really busy. Staying with my grandma while my grandpa is visiting his mom, I've had a friend die. And just a bunch of other little things. So it hasn't been easy, lately. But an upside to all the negative things I've encountered is that while I was away from writing, I came up with a bunch of new, fresh ideas for this blog. I will still do everything that I use to do.. Ya know the drama review (which btw i still need to do Playful Kiss's drama review...) the obsessions, the fun facts.. I'll just add alot to that list. It'll be GREAT! I promise. lol So please keep checking back and I will try my absolute hardest to make this the best Korean based blog you've ever read in your life.
If you have any suggestions on either what I could write next or what I need to improve on just email me at Shaneathekoreanatheart@gmail.com or leave comments on this post or any of my other ones! You can also contact me on twitter @HAS_Shanea. I shouldn't be busy any time soon so I will get your comments and messages, and I will mention you in the blog if you want.
Thanks again for reading I'm so grateful to have actual fans. lol
-Shanea Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment