Translate

Sunday, January 2, 2022

IF YOU WATCHED SQUID GAME, READ THIS! (read it even if you haven't 🤣)

If you are a living breathing person with access to the internet, then by now you should have watched AT LEAST one of the Korean movies/dramas that is out right now. 

Train to Busan? Parasite? Squid Game? 




If you are reading this right now and HAVE NOT watched any of these, I demand that you stop right now, go out and find them, watch them all and then come back. We will wait....trust me it's worth it! 




Oh hi, welcome back! Did you watch them? Pretty darn good huh? Now let me tell you something GREAT! There are thousands more awesome and amazing Korean dramas out there!! It doesn't stop with these! You can find these dramas on Netflix. Just search "Korean" and they will come up. Zombies, blood and guts not your thing? That's OK! There are action dramas, thriller dramas, funny dramas, sappy dramas and very very sad dramas. Something for everyone!! Also there is this great app out there called 'Viki" that is great for Korean dramas/movies. 

There is a whole world of greatly written material out there that you are missing out on! So, go on and grab your popcorn, your sweetie or just your remote and get to watching something GREAT! You can come back and thank me later!! 


HAS KDQ




2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you man. You are absolutely right. Actually, as per me, the marketing is not an easy jo commentingsocializationRafiq ProfilingRedLeos ProfilingApna DeraSaeed Khan workingSaeed Sb Commenting Exploreb. Lot of experience and time is required to get success in this field. Why i have made this point of view. The reason is that once in my life i have started marketing or promotions myself for my own sites but you will not believe me that i failed badly to get success. So, my opinion is that the work suits in the hands of the one skilled to do it. Actually, its the perfect so after that redleos.com which is a digital marketing agency manage all the marketing tactics on my behalf. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of stuff with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative stuff. Actually, I'm also a student and find out the solved or answers to my syllabus questions & landed here. The novels of lineserved.com that come to mind are The Franz Kafka Trial, The Perfumer of Patrick Suskind, The American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis, “Den där lilla stunden av närhet” by Bengt Ohlsson. Or take, for example, Passion according to C.R. Clarice Lispector about the strange meeting of a woman and a beetle. Its a fact you have also shared an enjoyable and informative piece of content here. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of stuff with us.

    ReplyDelete