Translate

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Midweek Blast from the Past! (1/3/18)

Happy New Year! And welcome to the first Midweek Blast from the Past of 2018! This year my goal is to give you more detailed posts which honestly, I am excited for! With going into the new year, of course the rules for the midweeks are changing as well. It is now 2018 which means instead of anything before 2016, the rule is now anything before 2017. Any songs from the beginning of time to December of 2016 can be used now. I am so excited, for real. Now you would think after giving that clarification that I would use a song from 2016... But you're wrong. Hahahahahahahahah. Element of surprise. 

No today's Midweek is actually a song I, for some odd reason, just love so much. And from a group that like NO ONE knows of.
So today we're blasting back to the 90's!

UP - 뿌요뿌요


Now I was not exaggerating when I said that this group is very unheard of.. So much so that you can't really find anything about them anywhere. Which is a shame because I think they're pretty cool. And.... A Co-Ed group in the 90's! And you thought Co-Ed School and KARD were so special (pffft who am I kidding, they are). but yes this was a coed group in the 90's. The song came out in 1997 and is one of the cutest things ever.







Aren't they just the cutest EVER? 

I think it's very cute and quite catchy, it's such a shame that you don't ever hear about them these days. I have taken a liking to the really young one. He's so adorable!

Enjoy this and look forward to more awesome Midweek Blast from the Pasts this year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment