Translate

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Midweek Blast from the Past! (1/24/18)

Winner - Sentimental




SO excited that I can finally use this song on any of my lists. It wasn't current enough for Featured and wasn't old enough for Midweek, but now it is because it's a new year! Muahahaha!

This is probably one of my favorite Winner songs. Not absolute favorite, but one of my favorites. Funny thing is, I didn't really get big into Winner until a few months before Really Really came out. So when they had that comeback, I was ecstatic. Sad they're missing a member, but I do think that the group is actually doing really well now considering they lost a major vocalist. 

Back to this song... And this video. The video is hilarious. The song is just amazing. And they're just too adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment