Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Caution: Not for the weak hearted.

I present to you... KPOP Shirtless, 3rd Edition.

Now... This is going to be unlike my last Kpop shirtless's. And why you ask? Because this Kpop shirtless is going to only feature one model. One guy that is too sexy to have anyone else on this blog. A man that deserves his own shirtless blog. Because it could quite possibly be an insult to have other people on the blog when he's on it. I'm pretty sure by now you've guessed who I'm talking about.. But if for some reason you have not..
I present to you.. 
Today's KPOP Shirtless model..

Kim Hyun Joong




















.... Ovary overload. And that's all I have to say. 

Oh wait.. I have one more thing to say...

You're welcome. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Lol, i knew it! i knew it! i knew it! hahaha. I was going to say it was either Rain or Hyun Joong, but since you already did a blog on rain (which i was very dissapointed that there wasn't anymore and should have been number one, this one I forgive you) so I knew it was Hyun Joong! Lol! I love this guy. HOLY MOLY! I mean did you see him in Playful Kiss? And Boys Over Flowers? Gorgeous beyond compare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes I saw him in all of his dramas.. Hahaha he's extremely too gorgeous.

      Delete