Translate

Thursday, March 2, 2017

KDQ'S 30 THINGS ABOUT ME!! ~ Day 2




DAY 2 OF THINGS I LOVE

Welcome back to KDQ'S 30 days of ALL THINGS ME!

Today's edition is all about....
FOOTBALL!!

Yes, I am a female and I LOVE me some Football and if you couldn't tell by yesterday's post, my FAVORITE team is the Dallas Cowboys!


I have been a Cowboys fan since High School and it all started with my Dad who was going for the Buffalo Bills in the Super Bowl in 1993 and I decided to go against him and go for the Cowboys. When they won, I had called him to rub it in his face as we usually did but he never answered and I left him a great WE WON message on his machine. Still didn't hear back from him the next day and that was because he had traveled all the way from Louisiana to Florida to get married and to come see me. (I had not seen my Dad in years before that). Ever since then I have rooted for the Cowboys even though I get a lot of hate for liking them. #COWBOYS4LIFE!

Speaking of Cowboys...Have you seen their new Rookie Dak Prescott?


You see this cutie? Yes he played for MSU which I am not a fan of but I don't hate either but now he is ROCKING IT in Dallas!!





Nevermind the derp face...LOOK AT THAT BODY!!

That is all for today my lovelies. Come back tomorrow for day 3 of things that I love!!

~The Korean Drama Queen~

No comments:

Post a Comment