Translate

Thursday, March 2, 2017

~31 Facts About HAS Glo~ (Day 2)

I Love Helping People



We all have something that makes up come alive. One of the things for me is helping people. I absolutely love helping people and being there for them as much as a can, either financially, emotionally, or physically (as in hugs ... no naughty thoughts lol). 

I had a tough upbringing before my adoptive family. One thing I wish was that someone was there for me and helping me through my problems. Being there for me would have made the difference in my endurance of it all. I know that I'm limited with what I can do for people, but I still like to try. 

Anytime I see someone else helping someone out of pure kindness and not for selfish reasons, I cry. I'm not lying. I seriously cry. It makes me so happy to see people helping each other. It's something that it's becoming less of a thing to do. 

Like I said, I had a rough upbringing, so instead of being negative with my life and choices, I decided that I will help as much as I can. Sometimes it doesn't take much to make a difference in people's lives. A simple hello, acknowledgement, or just saying, "Hi, how are you," sincerely will do that. 



Pass on the love, help one another! It'll make the world oh so much better! 

(I dont have pictures of me helping anyone lol, it's hard to get those when it's so random lol!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment